Friday, October 31, 2014

Ohhhhhhhhhh nnnnnooooooooo



Not another insanity-induced nightmare, surely? Yeah that's right FUCK YOU IT'S THAT TIME.

This one's short so count your blessings.


I'm lying on my bed drawing, in a house I used to live in waaaaaaay waaaaaaay waaaaay motherfuckin' back in England. I'm impressed at how vividly I remember it.

As I'm drawing fuck knows what some anime girl shows up in the reflection on paper. I can buy that.

"Hey senpai! Are you gonna draw me today?"

Did that actually just happen.

Did someone actually just motherfuckin' say that in my dream.

No FUCK YOU. My dreams are better than this.

Seeking something a little more original, I put my drawing book to the side (and out of the fucking window.) And turn on the lights (It was getting dark and I get sceeeaaaared) And it immediately breaks and starts sending sparks everywhere. Like a lot of fucking sparks everywhere. The entire room is just sparks, I leave the room and they're still hitting me. I'm downstairs far away from the room, still sparks.

I burst into the next room hoping there'll be someone to help me, when I notice that my Dad and a perfect duplicate of him are sitting in this room.

I have two dads.

I have two-

I have- I have-

I have two dads.

Fuck it, I'm out. This is a world I don't want to live in. In a desperate attempt to escape, I do the worst thing imaginable, I open the door to the outside, in the infinite dark.

Here's one thing you never, ever do in one of my nightmares, you don't go fuckin' wandering in the dark unless you want some serious shit to go down. It's basically an invitation for my brain to send in the most fucked up things it can imagine. It's just become a rule for me at this point, one I follow subconsciously, BUT I WANTED THIS ONE TO STOP. IT WAS DUMB. ANIME GIRLS, FUCKIN' SPARKS, TWO DADS. I WANTED IT ALL TO END. IT HAD TO END. IF THAT MEANT FACING THE WORST OF THE WORST, THE SCARIEST OF THE SCARY. SO BE IT.

Then I hear his voice.

"Ah've got ye naow, laddeh."

I don't actually have to tell you whose voice that was, right?
It could have brought in anything.

But it brought in Shrek.

Granted, I was fucking petrified at the time, but in retrospect, really? Was that really the best it could do?

I was feeling extra special brave at this point, already having slapped a 'traumatize me' sticker on my back and waltzing in to the fucking dead zone, so in the most dismissive essex boy accent (of which I am so well known for) I could muster, I simply say "fuk off m8" but all that came out was a strangled whisper.

"Come closer, let meh see yer face."

He has me now.

It was all ogre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Objectively speaking scrolling down this far was your first mistake.

What are you doing here, really?