Wednesday, June 12, 2013

NEW SUPAH SMASH BRUDDAS

Nintendo.

Nintendo.

Niiiintennnndooo.

Ninten.

NINTENDO, I love you. That's something that I could have said a few years ago, but nowadays they have the worst and most gimmicky console on the market right now, and the Wii U just doesn't interest me at- HOLY SHIT THEY'RE MAKING A NEW SUPER SMASH BROS.

Oh.

Ohhhhhh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnoooo.

Okay, yeah thanks Nintendo. Thanks for telling us the first couple people that are going to be in the game are EVERYONE WE KNEW WOULD BE IN THE FUCKING GAME. Though I admit, the Villager from Animal Crossing was a nice addition, they needed a representative, it's a good game.

Good game.

But come on guys, surely you can do better than that, I mean. Is that it for now? That's really not good enough for- HOLY SHIT IT'S MEGAMAN


MEGAMAN

MEGAMAN

MEGAMAN

MEGAMAN

MEGAMAN

JUMPIN' AND SHOOTIN'

JUMPIN' AND SHOOTIN'

I TAKE IT ALL BACK.

NINTENDO WINS

NINTENDO WINS

BAAAP BAP BAP BAP BAAAAAAAAP

Okay, I'm better now. I had a very minor heart attack at the beginning of the video though, you know who that silhouette looks a LOT like?



Add this fucker in.

Let me give you all the reasons you NEED to add this guy in.

1. The MOTHER series needs at least ONE representative in every SSB, that's how it is, that's how it's always been, it's how it MUST. BE.

2. Ness? Good. Lucas? Better. Claus? SFNLAKGJADSGNKLAJDSGAKLSDJGADSGN

SO
MUCH
YES

3. Are there any badass gingers in SSB RIGHT NOW? Let me answer that for y- NO.

4. He has an arm cannon, AND a sword. THAT IS HOW YOU DUAL-WIELD.

5. Could just be a megaman reskin, I don't care. I JUST WANT HIM.

Please do it.

Please.

I will have your babies.

I will have ALL OF YOUR BABIES.

GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEEEEEE.

Nintendo.

I love you.


tl;dr: Please let me see one MOTHER character in this game in the next couple weeks or I will emotionally break down, this is all I have left.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Objectively speaking scrolling down this far was your first mistake.

What are you doing here, really?